Wednesday, February 8, 2017

YESTERDAY’S RECOMMENDATION UPDATE:

BANKNIFTY ROCKS HIT ALL TGT 20150 
 SELL CALL GIVEN AT 20349
TOTAL PROFIT: 15920 IN JUST 2 LOT
FOR MORE CALLS FILL UP THE FORM GIVEN HERE>>>>>
RBI leaves key rates unchanged
Sensex settled the day at 28,289, down 45 points, while the Nifty ended at 8,769, up 1 point. Cut of 25 bps was widely expected and would have uplifted the sentiments. This rate cut was necessary from the perspective of bringing that demand back in the system. Markets would
marginally correct, to settle around 8,500-8,600 levels and this correction should be used as an opportunity to deploy more money in the equity markets from the long term perspective.
Top five Sensex gainers were Coal India (+1.95%), GAIL (+1.71%), M&M (+1.57%), Lupin (+1.31%) and Tata Motors (+1.22%), while the major losers were Dr Reddy's (-1.4%), Sun Pharma (-1.08%), Hero MotoCorp (-1.07%), Axis Bank (-1.04%) and Infosys (-0.88%).



16 comments:

  1. You have provided good calls..!!! Can you give me suggestion for that I had taken 3lots of Tata motors @412 , should I hold it there is any movement in negative??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Mr. aaditya, tatamotors shares is in good profit . you can book some shares profit here. and remaining shares hold for long term target of new high 600.

      Delete
  2. I have trade on your given call. and earn huge profit . thx for that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanking for your todays RBI policy suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. today, you are giving any new call ?? I want to trade on your call...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get live call, plz fill the form on right side..>> or give a missed call on 08030636442

      Delete
  5. I want to start my trading again . pls give me some important tips for trading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure, to get our support plz fill up the form on right side..>>

      Delete
  6. i want to enter in share market, what I can do, I have no any idea in this market so you can give me suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To get proper suggestion about market or investment.please fill the form on right side..>>

      Delete
  7. I have no time daily can u give me any weekly call for trading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure,we give weekly tip every friday on our blog. and for more weekly tip please fill the form on right side..>>

      Delete
  8. I want to know about option strategy, can you suggest me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For option strategy visit OPTION TRADING TIPS. or to get live option stategy plz fill up the form on right side

      Delete
  9. Mam I have brought bank nifty 20800 call at 250

    ReplyDelete